Friday, June 28, 2013

New Blog

Hello World!

We serve a good God. We are called to use everything we are to serve said God.
From our physical actions to our intellectual skills.

 As I prepare for, and participate in ministry (often simultaneously), I often have a chance to do some writing. However, often my writing is limited to a particular setting: a class, or a particular church service. However, I'd like to think that there are other people who would be interested in reading some of what I've been doing, especially since I know they've been supporting me through prayer and finances.

Therefore as I continue with my ministry prep and writing, I'll share some of the best stuff here. Some of it might also be useful as a worship/ sermon resource in the future. Edifying the body for service and worship.

 I give permission to use/ adapt anything here in a worship setting. If it's being written down in bulletin/overhead form please include "Copyright: Tim Wenger http://tttpas.blogspot.ca"

If you want to use my writing for anything else, shoot me an e-mail/ some sort of message, there is a 99% chance I'll give you permission. Unless you are using it to bore people to sleep. I just want to know how it's being used.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everything I write is intended to be part of a conversation, even prayers are conversation with God if we take time to listen. These are beginning thoughts, please join me in the conversation.